This agenda will introduce what is meant by computational thinking, open source teaching aids, and how to encourage students to use open source software.
The agenda will introduce the following topics and share experiences on the practical issues faced in the innovative teaching and learning field.
- what is computational thinking and computational thinking teaching tools
- introduction to problem-based learning (PBL) and flipped education
- software available in the education field
- sharing of open licensed teaching resources
- innovative teaching and learning fields: using open source software, open data linking, open source, open classroom, and open lecture
- wishing pool culture
- final-term mini hackathon
About TING-HONG, CHU
The host of Wikidata Taichung Localogy Community, Web front-end technology lecturer.